Friday, November 8, 2013

Lumina Lacquer Crushing Candy and Danse Macabre 2.0

Hey guys, Happy Friday! It's really cold and grey outside today, that means winter is fast approaching! I wish it was summer all year round lol. Today I have 2 glitter polishes from Lumina Lacquer. Check out the pics below.




Danse Macabre 2.0. I really wanted Crushing Candy, but since I live in Canada, shipping is usually pricey for me so I always buy 2 bottles from a brand so it makes it worth it for me to buy. I chose this one. I really liked the name because I'm a huge Stephen King fan and he wrote a book called Danse Macabre, that was all I kept thinking about when I saw this polish, so I added it to my cart. It's a mix of black,yellow,white,red, and blue glitters of varying size and shape. So unique and stunning! I used 2 coats over Essie In The Cab-Ana.





Crushing Candy. I was after this polish for a while,When I finally had the extra money to buy it, I had to wait a few weeks until it was restocked on the Lumina Lacquer website. This is a limited edition polish with matte neon glitters in a range of shapes and sizes, inspired by the super popular Candy Crush Saga. I am one of the many who really enjoy this game. I've been stuck on level 147 forever and what makes it worse is that the game no longer works for me,which really sucks lol. I think this captures the essence of Candy Crush perfectly! I used 2 coats over Sally Hansen Black Out. It also looked really nice over OPI Kiss Me On My Tulips, but the black really makes the neon glitters pop!



I got one of the final two bottles of Danse Macabre 2.0 so you won't be able to purchase it any longer. Crushing Candy is out of stock at the moment but I believe it will be restocked at least one more time before being discontinued. You can purchase Lumina Lacquer from http://luminalacquer.bigcartel.com/. A bunch of new polishes have just been released as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment