Saturday, November 2, 2013

Dollish Polish Inconceivable! and Go Luigi!

Hey guys! Hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday! Today I wanted to show you 2 glitter polishes that I have from Dollish Polish. It's another great Indie brand with a lot of beautiful polishes. The 2 I have are Inconceivable from the Princess Bride Collection, and Go Luigi! from the Super Mario Bros Collection. Check out the the swatches below!




First up is Inconceivable! I love rainbow glitter and The Princess Bride movie so I grabbed this one! This contains almost every color,shape, and size that you can imagine! It's amazing! This is 2 coats of Inconceivable! over OPI Need Sunglasses? I took a picture of the bottle so you guys can see how much colored glitters it's packed with!







Next is Go Luigi! I'm a huge fan of Super Mario Bros plus this was on sale so I couldn't resist! It's a glitter polish that contains green and blue multi-sized hexes with silver stars! It's super cute! I used 2 coats over Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow(my nails were a lot longer when this picture was taken lol)



You can buy Dollish Polish Lacquer at http://dollishpolish.bigcartel.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment