Friday, November 1, 2013

Different Dimension My Highlighter Exploded and Wish You Were Here


Hey guys, Happy Friday! Glad the weekend is here. Today I have 2 polishes from Different Dimension to show you. Different Dimension is an indie brand that I love! The color and glitter polishes are amazing and pretty unique. I have Wish You Were Here and My Highlighter Exploded to show you! Check out the photos below!



First Up is My Highlighter Exploded. This is packed with different sized hex neon blue,purple,yellow,green, and pink glitters. I really wanted to try this over black but when I swatched it, the black really took away from the neon colors so I did it over Sally Hansen White Out. I used two coats of glitter for the photo below







Next up Is Wish You Were Here. This is part of Different Dimension's Echoes Collection. It is one of my absolute favorite polishes ever!! It's filled with blue,silver,pink and fuchsia holographic glitters that come in circle and square shapes plus a variety of sizes. It is so beautiful in the bottle and on the nail. Just amazing. I swatched it over one of my other favorite polishes, OPI Eurso Euro. This color tends to look amazing under any kind of glitter polish! I used two coats for the photo below and did some glitter placement. Wasn't hard to get the big glitters out of the bottle.

You can buy these and many other awesome polishes from Different Dimension on Etsy.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DIFFERENTdimension

No comments:

Post a Comment